Kissing Spine is a very difficult issue to work through with your horse, and I am here to help you, as I specialise in this area with horses.
If you are feeling overwhelmed, upset, anxious, nervous, unsure where to start, or just need some guidance or new ideas on the rehab process, READ ON as my detailed guide covers everything from diagnosis back to ridden work.
This practical guide will help you understand what is happening to your horse, and all of the ways that you can help your horse to recover fully, and get back to your previous activities.
To full rehabilitate this condition, or to prevent it, you need to start with understanding what is actually happening...my guide will help you all the way through the process for the low cost of £14.99.
I'm an Equine Physiotherapist & Rehabilitation Specialist and am experienced in the Kissing Spine rehabilitation process.
- Understanding 'kissing spine'
- Common signs and treatment
- Core strength
- Correct posture
- Core activation exercises
- Mobilisation exercises
- Core training aids
- Ground work / in-hand work
- Ridden exercises
- Long term management
- GOALS for rehabilitation
- 58 pages of help to get you through this difficult time
- I will help you understand what is happening to your horse, and explain all of the techniques that will help rehabilitate this condition
**KISSING SPINE EBOOK BUNDLE: Go back to the Ebooks page if you would like my Kissing Spine Ebook bundle, it includes 4 Ebooks...:
- Kissing Spine - Rehabilitation & Prevention Strategies Ebook
- Core Mobilisation & Core Activation Exercises Ebook
- How to Rehabilitate your horse
- How to lunge your horse effectively
*Please ensure you check the box 'subscribe to emails' under payment, as your ebook will arrive by email after payment is completed*
Once payment is completed, your ebook will arrive in an email. This is usually straight away, but please allow up to 10 minutes.