Welcome to The Members Enclosure!
The Online Learning Platform for Horse Owners!
Learn how to confidently train and manage your horse, to become the best version of themselves!
I'm an Equine Physio AND horse owner (!) and I'm going to help and support you every step of the way through your journey to improve your horse...with monthly training and access to my friendly members group!
***The membership is currently closed to new members BUT please click on the button below to register on the wait list, and you will be alerted by me as soon as it's about to re-open! It won't be too long, I promise!***
JOIN WAIT LIST
TRAIN AND MANAGE YOUR HORSE TO WORK SYMMETRICALLY AND IN GOOD POSTURE: PUTTING ALL OF THE PIECES TOGETHER!
The Members Enclosure is the online learning platform for horse owners: an ongoing monthly training membership where you will learn about all of the ways that you can improve your horses movement, way of going, and wellness, starting with the foundations: learning about his body!
There are so many pieces to the puzzle of horse management and exercise, and I will help you understand your horse better, including why he struggles with certain things, and then help you learn about all of the ways that you can help improve your horse, and support you in your learning in how to train and manage your horse - correctly!
I'm Jenny Adamson, thank you for visiting 'The Members Enclosure' page! Over the last 10 years as an Equine Physiotherapist & Spinal Manipulation Therapist, I have helped thousands of horse owners get the best from their horses, and improve their partnership, and now with this ongoing membership I'm going to show you how you can do the same!
I know how hard it is, trying to find ways to train your horse yourself! I have been where you are, and have spent YEARS trying out different types of training, exercise, and management strategies, and working out what ACTUALLY WORKS to train your horse to work correctly.
And it's actually a combination of everything that I have learnt, in my career as an Equine Physiotherapist as well as a horse owner, that I will be teaching...posture, correct movement, symmetry, core engagement, groundwork, riding, your relationship with your horse, your energy, it's all part of the journey with your horse!
But when the pieces are all in place, your horse will move with ease, comfortably, will be easy to ride and exercise, and you will be in harmony with each other...this is what we are all looking for isn't it - a TRUE PARTNERSHIP?
I am passionate about teaching my knowledge and helping support horse owners to move through difficulties and bring the best out of their horse and their partnership!
***The membership is currently closed to new members, but please join the wait list below and I will be in touch with you as soon as it's about to open again so that you can join our friendly members group and get started with all of the training that is available!***
Join Wait List!
Pop your details in the form below and you will be the FIRST to be invited to join The Members Enclosure when the doors re-open...it won't be too long, I promise!
IS THIS YOU...?
- You want to train your horse yourself?
- You want to improve your partnership with your horse?
- You want to improve your horses way of going so that he is more comfortable and flexible so that riding is more enjoyable and easier?
- You want to mingle with more like-minded horse owners?
- You want to learn more about different training strategies and exercises that WORK to improve your horse?
- You want to learn more about wellness, nutrition, and ways for your horse to be more healthy?
- You want to be part of a supportive, friendly, positive training group?
- You want to find ways to work with your horse that FEELS right?
- You want to learn more about how you affect your horse, and the subtle changes that you can make to improve your communication with them?
- You want to improve your riding?
- You want to keep up to date with equine science and new developments, have the information simplified, and understand how to apply it yourself to your horse?
IF THIS IS YOU, THEN YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS MEMBERSHIP!!
The training will be delivered in manageable lessons, on a month by month basis, with downloads to take to the yard with you, and practical tasks!
You will learn all about...
- Your horses body: why your horse struggles with certain movements in his body
- How to train your horse yourself!
- Posture & core engagement
- Crookedness in the horse
- How to train your horse to work over his back
- Your relationship with your horse
- Mindset & confidence
- Talking your horses language
- Your energy and your horses energy
- Grounding yourself
- Working with breath
- Weight Loss
- Ridden exercises
- and MUCH MUCH more!
Monthly live talk
Monthly download (ebook, checklist, worksheet) to accompany content (some with practical tasks!)
Private members group 'The Members Enclosure' on Facebook; get to know the other members, ask questions at any time, and post your successes with your horse!
Additional live talks with associated professionals in the equine world
Presentation of new equine research
The practical application of new equine science research, as it becomes available
Join The Members Enclosure!
Join up to The Members Enclosure, the ongoing monthly training membership, for monthly training content, live Q&A's, motivation and support, a community of like minded horse owners, and some fun along the way!
What you will get:
I am passionate about helping horse owners to get the best out of your horses by making positive changes to your management and exercises routines to help your horse!
My aim with setting up this membership is to support you as a horse owner in your quest for knowledge to improve your horse, by providing:
- Foundational talks on your horses posture, crookedness, and the back & core
- Valuable practical training each month in an easy to learn format (no overwhelm!)
- A community of like minded horse owners!
- Motivation and support!
- New things to try out with your horse!
- Downloads to take to the yard!
- Live talks with me monthly to delve further into the content
- Live Q&A's with me each month to answer all of your questions on the monthly content!
- Support and motivation in the members group
- Additional talks with associated professionals
- Updates on new equine science research as it is published: simplified presentation of the practical application of new research to help your horse!
- The Vault! All of my past live talks from in one place!
- 'Carrot Stretches' Ebook: my 5 stretches in 5 minutes Ebook is available for immediate download!
- Cheat sheet: Mistakes when trying to engage your horses core!
Join the wait list...
I'm afraid that The Members Enclosure is currently closed to new members, but I will be re-opening soon, and would love to welcome you in! Please join the wait list by adding your details to the form, and I will be in touch with you as soon as I'm about to re-open the membership!
Please add your details here...
You will be added to the wait list, and also to my mailing list to get all of my updates on new training, ebooks, blog posts and offers!
Who is this membership for?
Is there a contract?
What if I can't make the live sessions?
What if I have questions about the training?
I'm new to training my horse, is this membership suitable?
How much time will I need to invest?
And if you do need help in the meantime with your horse...
Please take a look around my website, I have written a series of Ebooks including Kissing Spine Rehabilitation, Core Mobilisation & Activation exercises, Arthritis management, Rehabilitation, Effective Lunging, Horse Weight Loss & Carrot Stretches!
CLICK HERE FOR EBOOKS: Ebooks page
AND my online training courses Engage Your Horses Core AND Groundwork Foundation Exercises are available with instant access to the training modules!
CLICK HERE FOR TRAINING COURSES: Training courses