In Hand Exercises for your horse: Online Course
Train your horse with simple in-hand exercises, to improve his symmetry, crookedness, posture and flexibility.
Horses are naturally crooked, with one hindlimb stronger/stiffer than the other, and not a great design for riding, unfortunately!
In-hand exercise is one of the best ways I have found to train symmetry in the horse, and I have simplified the exercises into an easy to learn format for you.
By adding regular in-hand sessions to your routine, you are adding a new layer of corrective, foundational training, and you can be helping your horse with symmetry, flexibility, good correct posture and core engagement - all at the same time!!
Once signed up you will get immediate access to the course content, so you can get started straight away!BUY NOW
Is this you...?
- One rein stiffer than the other with your horse?
- Your horse finds movements easier in one direction than the other
- Possibly even holding their head and neck to the outside of the circle
- Only bending through the ribcage in one direction
- Uneven rein contact
- More neck bend in one direction, less in the other
- Can stretch down on one rein, but struggles on the other rein
- Heavy and on the forehand
- Difficult or complicated to ride / exercise?
- You would like your horse to be easier to ride and exercise?
- You would like to find new ways to work with your horse to improve his body and movement?
- You want to train your horse to work more symmetrically and improve his flexibility?
- You would like your horse to be more comfortable, supple and strong in his back?
- You would like your horse to be more symmetrical to ride and exercise?
- You are looking to add some new training in that will actually HELP your horse?
Let me share with you the benefits of in-hand work for your horse
- You will start the process of training your horse to use his limbs and body equally
- You will start to improve your horses flexibility
- He will start to lower his neck and use his body more fully in exercise
- Your horse will be more comfortable to ride as his core and back becomes stronger
- You will train your horse to move equally on each rein - no falling in or falling out
- Healthier, stronger and more flexible spine and back muscles
- Nice even bend through the body, on both reins
- Your horse will become stronger, more relaxed and more comfortable
- Easier and more pleasurable to ride and exercise!
In Hand work
- Learn why your horse is crooked, and why in-hand work will help!
- In the introduction you will learn:
- Why horses are naturally crooked
- Why it's important to re-train the crooked horse
- Why in-hand work is super effective!
- The main foundation exercises to learn, teach your horse, and perfect over time! These exercises are the basis for more advanced work.
- Then moving the shoulders
- And moving the hindquarters
- Detailed descriptions of each exercise, how to set up and do each exercise, plus a video to show you HOW to do each exercise.
- Following on from the foundation exercises, shoulder and hindquarter exercises, we can then move easily into lateral work!
- Shoulder in, quarters in, leg yield, turn on the forehand
- I will explain each of the exercises, show you how to do them, plus explain your body positioning and aiding
Hi I'm Jenny Adamson, I'm an Equine Physiotherapist, Rehabilitation Specialist, Spinal Manipulation Therapist AND horse owner!!
I'm super passionate about horses, have been around them nearly all of my life, and have my own horse Azuro, who is in all of my photos, and is one of the course tutors!!
I have been working professionally with horses for over 10 years, and I love teaching horse owners how to improve their horses posture, movement and way of going!
I spend most of my time with horses looking at ways to improve how they move and how they carry themselves - and have found that in-hand work alongside core engagement work is really effective!
Regular bite sized sessions of in-hand work can be transformational in training your horse to move symmetrically, use his body equally, and you will be training flexibility and good correct posture!
Join 'In Hand Exercises for your horse' and get started today!
You will get immediate access to the course content, which is available through secure login access to my website.
Once your payment is completed, you will receive an email from me with the links that you need to get started straight away!!SIGN UP