How to massage your horse!
Learn a simple, effective massage routine for your horse! You will learn about your horses body, improve your relationship, and help with his comfort levels, muscle tone and movement!
This online course will explain the benefits of massage, when to massage (and when not to), massage strokes, which muscles to massage, which bony areas to avoid, and a basic massage routine!
Once signed up, you will get immediate access to the course content, so you can get started straight away!BUY NOW
Is this your horse...?
- Your horse is stiff through his body?
- Struggles to work over his back?
- One rein stiffer than the other?
- Your horse finds movements easier in one direction than the other
- You are going through kissing spine rehabilitation?
- Your horse is on box rest
- Bringing your horse back into work?
- Your horse is 'senior'
- Lacking topline muscle
- Continual sore back
- Poor posture - hollow outline
- In hard work / competing
- You are committed to improving your horses comfort levels and movement
- You would like to learn from a professional, HOW to massage your horse EFFECTIVELY and SAFELY
- You would like your horse to be more comfortable, supple and strong in his back, core and whole body?
- You need to teach your horse to stretch down into long and low posture
- You would like your horse to be more symmetrical to ride?
- You would like to increase your competition scores?
GREAT! Read on to learn about this course...!
Let me share with you the benefits of massage for your horse
- Increased blood flow and released muscles
- Healthier, stronger and more flexible muscles over time
- You will start to improve your horses flexibility and movement straight away!
- Your horse will become more comfortable
- Your horse will become more relaxed
- Your horse will become more symmetrical in his body
- Maintain good muscle tone through regular massage
- Your horse will be more comfortable to ride and the more complex movements will become easier!
- Easier to exercise
- YOUR HORSE WILL LOVE IT!!
- And your connection will improve!
- Learn the basics about the horses skeleton and muscles
- Where to massage and where to avoid!
- Which muscles to massage
- Which strokes to use
- Amount of pressure to use
- Developing feel
- Watching for feedback
- A basic massage routine
- A short gentle warm up for the muscles
- Massage work on both sides of the body
- Additional exercises to use!
Hi I'm Jenny Adamson, I'm an Equine Physiotherapist, Rehabilitation Specialist, Spinal Manipulation Therapist AND horse owner!!
I'm super passionate about horses, have been around them nearly all of my life, and have my own horse Azuro, who is in all of my photos and courses!
I have been working professionally with horses for over 10 years, and I love teaching horse owners how to improve their horses posture, core strength, movement and comfort levels!
I spend most of my time with horses looking at ways to improve how they move and how they carry themselves - and I love to share all of my knowledge and skills that I have learnt along the way, to improve our horses lives.
So whether you are rehabbing, your horse is on box rest, maybe he is in hard work so needs help on that level, whatever your situation, learning a basic massage routine can be an absolute 'game changer' for your horse!
Join 'How to massage your horse' online training and get started today!
YOUR HORSE IS GOING TO THANK YOU FOR IT!!
After signing up you will get immediate access to the course content, which is available through secure login access to my website.
Once your payment is completed, you will receive an email from me with the links that you need to get started straight away!!SIGN UP
Testimonial from Amanda...:
“I just wanted to say what a little gem the mini massage course is. I have dabbled with it a bit over the years but I’ve always been afraid of causing more harm than good so really not done much. When I started reading the first parts I was thinking yes yes I have heard that. Then when I got to the tutorial video I thought this looks simple enough and easy to remember the sequence. Last night I had a go. Now, my boy came to me five years ago beaten, confused, shut down and classed as dangerous, since then we have had a journey and a half but now he is happy, contented and living his best life. All this time he has been wary of touch, especially anything like massage or any other method of touching. Last night he enjoyed his massage! So much so he asked me to carry on! Today he is a super chilled dude wanting to play fetch (he loves tricks and I only train using clicker training) he was so much happier in his body today. So so pleased! 🤗🥰
Take care and thank you for making this mini course, so easy to follow and amazing results