Polework to improve your horses body & movement!
Learn all about polework, why it's so beneficial, what we can use it for, and of course which exercises to use for maximum benefit!
Once signed up, you will get immediate access to the course content, so you can get started straight away!BUY NOW
Is this your horse...?
- Your horse is stiff through his body?
- Struggles to work over his back?
- One rein stiffer than the other?
- Your horse finds movements easier in one direction than the other
- You are going through kissing spine rehabilitation?
- Bringing your horse back into work?
- Your horse is 'senior'
- Lacking topline muscle
- Poor posture - hollow outline
- In hard work / competing
- You would like to learn from a professional, HOW to implement pole exercises with your horse EFFECTIVELY and SAFELY
- You would like your horse to be more comfortable, supple and strong in his back, core and whole body?
- You need to teach your horse to stretch down into long and low posture
- You would like your horse to be more symmetrical to ride?
- You would like to increase your competition scores?
GREAT! Read on to learn about this course and how you can safely add effective polework to your routine...!
Let me share with you the benefits of using pole exercises for your horse
- Improved joint flexion
- Healthier, stronger and more flexible joints over time
- You will start to improve your horses flexibility and movement!
- Improved core strength
- Improved posture
- Your horse will become more symmetrical in his body
- Improved co-ordination
- Increased body strength
- Variety within your horses routine!
- YOUR HORSE WILL ENJOY IT!!
WHY USE POLES?
- Why use poles?
- What we can achieve?
- The benefits!
- Specific muscular activation
- Starting point
- How to safely progress
- Feedback from your horse
EXERCISES TO TRY!
- Basic walk and trot exercises
- Flexibility exercises
- Different variations of exercises
- How to safely progress through the exercises
Hi I'm Jenny Adamson, I'm an Equine Physiotherapist, Rehabilitation Specialist, Spinal Manipulation Therapist AND horse owner!!
I'm super passionate about horses, have been around them nearly all of my life, and have my own horse Azuro, who is in all of my photos and courses!
I have been working professionally with horses for over 10 years, and I love teaching horse owners how to improve their horses posture, core strength, movement and comfort levels!
I spend most of my time with horses looking at ways to improve how they move and how they carry themselves - and I love to share all of my knowledge and skills that I have learnt along the way, to improve our horses lives.
So whatever your situation with your horse, adding some specific pole exercises to your routine, for strengthening, fitness or rehabilitation, will add variety and many therapeutic benefits to your horse!
Join 'Polework to improve your horses body & movement' online course and get started today!
After signing up you will get immediate access to the course content, which is available through secure login access to my website.
Once your payment is completed, you will receive an email from me with the links that you need to get started straight away!!SIGN UP