I'm Jenny Adamson, I'm an Equine Physiotherapist & Rehabilitation Specialist, and I deal with horses with arthritis on a day to day basis in my practice.
Arthritis doesn't have to be career ending for your horse...there is so much you can do to help your horse!
Try out my recommendations in this guide to help your horse get back to doing what you enjoy together!
Go from sore, stiff, lethargic...to back into work!
40 pages of information to help you and your horse: my tried and tested recommendations on products, supplements, exercises and management strategies...
- What is arthritis?
- What are the signs?
- Some common treatments
- Therapy equipment
- Weight management
- Pole work
- Ridden work: suppling exercises
- Stretches and mobilisations: carrot stretches and dynamic mobilisation exercises
- Long term management
*If you would like my EBOOK Bundle of my 4 best selling EBOOKS including this one, click back to the EBOOKS page...the bundle includes...:
- Kissing Spine - Rehabilitation & Prevention Strategies 58 pages
- Practical ways to manage your horse with Arthritis 40 pages
- How to rehabilitate your horse 35 pages
- How to lunge your horse effectively 26 pages
***PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU SUBSCRIBE TO EMAILS TO ENSURE THAT YOU RECEIVE THE EBOOK***